World Tai Chi Day is coming up on the 30th of April this year.
Members organising events are welcome to send them in using this form Add An Event or email them to John Johnston for inclusion. Please see the contribute page for details on what information we need.
World Tai Chi day has a lot of resources to help you join in including:
- Organizing Kits
- Media Resources
- Banners, Posters, Flyers Art-Work for World Tai Chi and Qigong Day
- Official Proclamation Kits
- Medical Research on Tai Chi and Qigong
Which you can share with public when you get media attention or official recognition for your local event.
Here are the events listed on the union site so far:
- Yorkshire World Tai Chi and Qigong Day on 30/04/2022
- World Tai Chi Day Riddings Park on 30/04/2022
- World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Twyford on 30/04/2022
- World Taiji & Qigong Day – North Sligo on 30/04/2022
- Calmer on 30/04/2022
- World Tai Chi & Qigong Day 2022 – Cheltenham on 30/04/2022 10:00 am
- World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Fundraiser on 30/04/2022 10:00 am
- Tai Chi & Qigong in the Park for World Tai Chi day on 30/04/2022 10:30 am
- White Horse Tai Chi presents World Tai Chi & Qigong Day 2022 on 30/04/2022 10:30 am
- World Tai Chi & Qigong Day @ Downton Cuckoo Fair on 30/04/2022 12:30 pm
- World Tai Chi Day Event – East Riding on 30/04/2022 1:00 pm
- World Tai Chi Day – Tamworth on 30/04/2022 2:00 pm