The Union received this request:
We are part of a team looking for events that we can live-stream to the world via our internet show “24 hours of World Peace” on Facebook. This live-streaming event is part of the 2017 WTCQD (World Tai- Chi and Qigong Day) event on the 29th of April 2017. Bill Douglas of www.worldtaichiday.org has been approved the event.
Our host of the show is David-Dorian Ross, USA Tai Chi champion and World silver and bronze medalist.
All you need is a mobile device, such as a tablet (preferred), smartphone, or laptop, and an internet connection.
We are taking applications on a first come, first serve basis, so please respond to us with the following information if you are interested in being a part of the live-stream on Facebook on the 29th of April:
1) Name of your group
2) Location of your group
3) Local and UTC local time of your event, and if that time is flexible at all to aid in placement in the schedule.
4) Facebook page name and internet address (personal Facebook pages are fine)
5) School or group website address
6) If you are interested in doing an interview with David-Dorian Ross before or during your event
7) Best contact information, including e-mail and phone number, preferably a mobile number.
If you cannot meet the standards we have outlined above, as an alternative you may send us a video of your group/school performing Tai Chi-Qigong, and it will be played at some time during the 24 Hours of World Peace live-streaming event on the 29th of April. If you prefer to provide us with a video instead of performing live, please let us know by replying at the e-mail address below so that we may communicate with you about the specifications that will be necessary for us to broadcast your video.
We are looking forward to an amazing event this year and hope you are able to join in and flow with us.
Collin and Joy Freeman