Instructor Gordon Faulkner
There are 4 stages in Daoist alchemy with Laying the Foundations being the ﬁrst and, the most important.
This seminar introduces some of the practices for this vital ﬁrst stage and also to understand how to use the classic Neijing diagram to help your practice.
The Neijing Tu is an energy road map of the inner landscape of the human body and we will start to unravel its meanings, hidden and obvious.
The beneﬁts of regular and consistent practice are many but here is a quick glimpse:
- Release physical tension and dissolve energy obstructions from your body
- Increase your energy levels tremendously
- Improve the effectiveness of your breathing
- Activate your lower Dantian (lower energy centre)
- Forge a strong connection between your breath, intent and energy
- Begin to directly experience and awaken your physical potential
- Begin to directly experience and activate your energy system
Tension in your physical and energetic body can cause many problems to manifest and the Laying the Foundations workshop begins to dissolve all of these tensions through subtle use of the breath and gentle awareness.
Venue:Perth Further details TBA