- 7th TAIJIQUAN & QIGONG FEDERATION FOR EUROPE CHINESE INTERNAL MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015
- First Aid for Martial Arts Instructors
- Pushing Hands UK celebrates 5th birthday
- TCFE European Competition
- British Open Tai Chi Championship Results
Get TCUGB NEWs via email
- Yang Family Tai Chi Sabre 19-10-2014 Nottingham City Centre
- Yang Family Tai Chi Form - Intensive Advanced Workshop 18-10-2014 Nottingham City Centre
- Art Of Qi Gong Workshop 18-10-2014 Nottingham City Centre
- Tai Chi Workshop 12-10-2014 Havant, Portsmouth
- Pushing Hands 21-10-2014 Wokingham
Subscribe to the Union Events list via email:
The Tai Chi Union for Great Britain is the largest collective of independent Tai Chi Chuan Instructors in the British Isles.
"The Tai Chi Union for Great Britain exists to unite Tai Chi practitioners, promote Tai Chi in all its aspects including health, aesthetic meditation and self defence and to improve standards and collate and disseminate information on Tai Chi classes and events in Great Britain and elsewhere."
The Constitution of the Tai Chi Union
Our StructureThe Tai Chi Union for Great Britain is an association of practitioners of recognised styles of Tai Chi Chuan.
Founded in 1991 it has grown to include a national list of over 800 registered instructors throughout the whole of the British Isles.
The business of the Union is carried out by a democratically elected Executive Committee and a Technical Panel who deal with applications, technical enquiries and maintaining and improving standards.
5 Corunna Drive
Media & Membership
For general information on tai chi or about the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain (TCUGB) and all correspondence regarding becoming a member of the TCUGB contact:
Media & Membership Officer
The Tai Chi Union for Great Britain
1 Littlemill Drive
Glasgow G53 7GF
+44 (0) 141 810 3482
62A Greenock Road
Media EnquiresIf you are looking to feature tai chi in your publication, we are pleased to offer assistance and advice. If, however you wish to include contact details in your article please do not include our telephone number.
General EnquiresInformation on tai chi and other internal arts, classes throughout the UK and details on how to join the TCUGB or subscribe to our magazine can be found on this web site. If you require more information email the Secretary or, if there is no access to the web site, please send a stamp addressed envelope.
Web Editor: John Johnston